This is a set of chocolates made to look (and somewhat act) like a set of paints. Alas, this limited-edition set is only available in Japan, and it’ll run you 4,200 yen (around $43 US).
That’s probably for the best, though, because I would refuse to ever actually eat something that perfect.
Shay Aaron is everything I aspire to be in the world of polymer clay.
- 30 fresh strawberries
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Wash strawberries and gently pat with paper towels until completely dry. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and shortening at 50% power; stir until smooth. Stir in extract.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate mixture; place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet, allowing excess chocolate to form the ghosts’ tails. Immediately press chocolate chips into coating for eyes. Freeze 5 minutes.
- In microwave, melt remaining chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Dip a toothpick into melted chocolate and draw a mouth on each ghost. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
BEEloved honeyOur product is designed for special occasions, such as celebrating, birthdays and various types of events, but also for more intimate moments with a loved one. BEEloved honey, as well as our customers, is refined, sophisticated and intelligent & flirt and interact with consumers in a smart and seductive manner.